Quinte Film Alternative Back-To-Theatre
We are excited to be returning to the Empire Theatre for our GREAT MOVIE WEDNESDAYS this fall. Since this will be the first time back in some time and we all know circumstances have changed, we have a few notes for you to remember on your way in:
- If you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms please DO NOT come to the theatre.
- Masks are required at all times (except for eating and drinking.)
- Sanitizing upon entry is also required.
- Social distancing is in full effect in all areas of the theatre and its facilities.
- Patrons may sit with members of their household ONLY.
- Seating will be arranged with 6ft between households. (There will be QFA representatives overseeing this at the screening.)
- Only those with pre-purchased memberships or pre-purchased tickets will gain entry.
- Membership passes will be scanned via a no-touch platform on the way into the theatre. This will both eliminate the need for physical contact and allow us to track attendees according to the recommendations set forth by the Hastings Prince Edward County Health Unit.
- Pre-purchased single ticket holders will be tracked by The Empire Theatre and the physical ticket will be dropped at the entry to eliminate the need for any physical contact.
- As of September 22 only those who are fully vaccinated will be admitted to the theatre. You must show proof of both vaccination dates and a picture ID.
Thank you for supporting the Quinte Film Alternative and our members by following the guidelines and helping to keep us all safe!