Quinte Film Alternative Back-To-Theatre
We are excited to be returning to the Empire Theatre for our GREAT MOVIE WEDNESDAYS. We have a few notes for you to remember on your way in:
- If you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms please DO NOT come to the theatre.
- We strongly recommend that masks continue to be worn throughout the film.
- Social distancing should also be maintained in all areas of the theatre and its facilities.
- You may sit wherever you would like in the theatre providing you do not sit directly beside, in front of or behind any other patron.
- Only those with pre-purchased memberships or pre-purchased tickets will gain entry.
- Membership passes will be scanned via a no-touch platform on the way into the theatre.
- Proof of vaccination is still required for anyone who has not yet been recorded or attended a screening.
Thank you for supporting the Quinte Film Alternative and our members by following the guidelines and helping to keep us all safe!
Province of Ontario COVID-19 protocols are as follows*:
“The following changes to public health and workplace safety measures are in effect as of March 1, 2022. For the full list of measures in effect, see O. Reg. 364/20.
- capacity limits have been lifted in all indoor public settings
- proof of vaccination requirements have been lifted
- businesses and organizations may choose to require proof of vaccination upon entry
- other protective measures, such as mask/face covering requirements and passive screening of patrons remain in place
- businesses and organizations that are open must continue to have safety plans in place”
* Source: https://covid-19.ontario.ca/public-health-measures, accessed March 9, 2022